Dr. Dobson has been an orthodontist at Owasso Orthodontics for more than nine years. He has had the opportunity to travel the world extensively with his family while serving our country in the United States Air Force. Dr. Dobson and his wife Jaquina have two children, Kaiya and Kenli. When not seeing patients, Dr. Dobson enjoys playing golf and traveling to anywhere where there is a beach. He also likes to listen to sports talk radio and cheer for the Oklahoma Sooners, OKC Thunder, as well as the Denver Broncos and St. Louis Cardinals.
In 2017, Dr. Dobson was asked to join the Graduate Orthodontic Department at the University of Oklahoma as a Clinical Assistant Professor. There he will be mentoring the graduate students as they go through their orthodontic residency.
We are very thankful to have Dr. Dobson in our office; he truly is great at what he does.
- Clinical Assistant Professor at University of Oklahoma Graduate Orthodontic Department
- American Dental Association
- Oklahoma Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- Oklahoma Orthodontic Society
- Invisalign Preferred Provider
- Tulsa County Dental Society
- Owasso Chamber of Commerce